Long Term Contract
Opportunity to work in a laboratory environment with a great team, assembling diagnostic test products.
- Perform repetitious hand, wrist, arm, shoulder, movements assembling small parts
- Dispense measured liquids into syringe barrels, using a hand held pipettor
- Other job functions may include, but not limited to, working on automated machinery, packaging, or other duties required to be productive for the department.
- Some small record-keeping required
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility as an assembler, preferred
- Ability to follow established Standard Operating Procedures
- Dependable transportation