Great opportunity for a manufacturing technician to join one of the top medical device companies in Valencia, CA. This innovative company develops and manufactures medical devices that impact human health. Get in on the ground floor of this great team/department with this long-term contract position.
Manufacturing Technician 1
- Assemble mechanical and electrical components according to specifications and ensure all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Pull parts for work orders; be able to read serial numbers for work orders.
- Packing up boxes to get ready for shipment
- Load the boxes onto the truck lifting less than 40 lbs.
- Test devices using test equipment and scrap non working devices
- Perform in-process self-inspection functions as specified per procedures
- Perform any and all functions related to labeling and packaging products.
- Ensure ESD requirements are met while handling electronic components.
- Ensure all requirements for internal, self and cross audits are fulfilled.
- Routinely check work area for safety and cleanliness
- Cross train and work all functions to ensure knowledge and skills related to the full manufacturing process stay current.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience in a basic electronics background and working knowledge of test equipment and assembly procedures
- Well organized and detail oriented Must have good oral communication skills
- Able to work within a team environment
Working Schedule: 8 am to 4:30 pm; M-F
Contract - up to 2 years
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.