Temp to Hire Contract
Responsible for the coordination, organization and issuing of inventory within a work cell or group of products. Job functions include processing of Job materials, back ordered materials, DMR materials & Job Traveler packages to fulfill production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist WHS Manager in ensuring materials are present with each Job order released to production.
- Ability to navigate through ERP to analyze material availability and expected material receipt date.
- Assist Production Supervisor/Value-Added Supplier/Value-Added Supplier in communicating material requirements to Warehouse department.
- Assist Production Supervisor/Value-Added Supplier in organizing materials in order to meet production goals.
- Interface with Engineering as required to troubleshoot bill of material inaccuracies.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment.
- Provide support to Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Quality through participation in process control activities as required.
- Ensure that the correct inventory transactions are taking place in ERP.
- Ensure that the inventory counts in the Production Floor Cells are correct at all time.
- Minimum of high school diploma, Associates Degree or trade school equivalent is a plus.
- Experience with material handling & material organization.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and ERP.
- Strong teamwork, communication and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage changing and multiple priorities.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.