We are looking for an exceptional Optics Fabricator 2 who will fabricate a wide variety of replicated optics involving use of polished master, precision alignment tooling and epoxy.
Location: Franklin, MA
Shift: 1st or 2nd
Contract to hire
What you will do is:
- Replicate small/simple substrates through final product including the use of epoxy
- Separate, trim, and clean mirror products
- Prepare substrates, including vapor hone, mask, bake-out, tooling re-processing
- Prepare master optics, including non-destructive cleaning and handling
- Prepare submasters, chemical/mechanical processing, cleaning, fixturing
- Use mechanical measurement equipment, including calipers, micrometers, gage blocks
- Evaluate cosmetic quality of polished and coated surfaces
What will you bring to the team is:
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, schematics, manufacturing processes, and test procedures.
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Ability to measure optical wave-front using an interferometer
- Must be able to read and write English, good verbal communication skills, good visual acuity, and good manual dexterity.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.