Are you a seasoned Quality Control professional with a focus in Optics? We are currently partnered with a company in the defense industry looking for a dynamic inspector with experience inspecting complex optical assemblies. If you are interested and would like to learn more please apply! We look forward to working with you on your next career step!
Under minimal supervision, completely and consistently performs highly complex inspections of all types of optical components, mechanical parts, sub?assemblies, or assemblies involving very close tolerances. Determines method and sequences necessary to inspect purchased materials to ensure compliance with drawings and specifications. Inspects parts where standard checking devices are not available and special inspection tools and layouts are required.
- Perform complex inspection of all types of optical components, sub? assemblies or assemblies.
- Inspect optical surface quality for scratches, digs, cleanliness and stains.
- Inspect all kinds of precision optical components for conformity to extremely close tolerances.
- Devise, develop, set up, layout and use any equipment required to perform inspections.
- Work with engineers to assist in reviews of rejects in performing defect analysis.
- Works from CAD models, drawings, sketches and specifications where general but not detailed inspection information is provided.
- Prepare written records and reports and recommend inspection procedures as required. Reports on quality trends and provides full information on failures to supervisors.
- Complete production logistics by moving / transacting materials and information through the computer based production system.
- Tactfully and effectively communicate with all employees, suppliers and customers concerning products or processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.