Production Machinist-Assembler - Probes
Waters Corporation is currently looking to hire a Production Machinist/Assembler to join our organization within our Global Machining Operations. .
This individual would join a large team of professionals who work within our world-class 50,000 square-foot Machining/Manufacturing facility. This facility includes over 90+ start of the art CNC machines and technologies. We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Production Machinist/Assembler to work in our exciting, fast paced work environment utilizing a variety of technologies to produce components for our biotechnology products.
Individual that has a background in Production Machining and Mechanical Assembly. Specifically, will be responsible for assembling precision components into sub assemblies used in our analytical devices. These assemblies may include: Mechanical tubing assemblies, Miniature assemblies and various other precision mechanical assemblies. Inspection of own and other associates parts, computer skills, ability to make sound decisions when presented with issues is required. Excellent communication skills are paramount.
1st & 2nd Shift Availability
- Learn correct processes involved with the manufacture of precision assemblies, lapping, leak testing, assembly and any other necessary inspection processes included.
- Candidate must be able follow proven processes to inspect and test assemblies.
- Learn processes associated with miniature assemblies of polishing to the correct configuration.
- Perform complex assembly of a variety of precision sub-assemblies.
- Additional responsibilities could include training additional personnel on the techniques and processes described above.
- Follow written process.
- Inspect first piece and in process material utilizing visual and hand inspection equipment.
- Interact in a Manufacturing environment with a variety of personnel and shift change daily.
- Vocational trades school, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- All training will be developed and implemented based upon the candidate experience level.
- Must be able to read complex engineering drawings, perform shop math and keep accurate records.
- Personal computer skill required.
- Position requires a commitment to accelerated development using a variety of training methods both internal and external to waters.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.