Quality Assurance Technician
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician with 3+ years of years of experience in an ISO 9001:2008 or similar environment in the Milford, MA area.
Pay: $20-24/Hr. DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM
As the Quality Assurance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare samples for testing.
- Execute test protocol.
- Analyze and report test results.
- Maintain retain inventory.
- Update related QMS controlled test methods and forms.
- Perform other analytical testing per established protocol.
- Perform standard QA inspections in manufacturing.
- Perform FAI (First article) inspections on raw materials and/or finished goods.
- Perform final product inspections, including CoCs (Certificates of Compliance).
- Ensure all non-conforming product is properly labeled and dispositioned in accordance with documented procedures.
What you will need to have:
- Associate degree preferred.
- Experience in a laboratory setting performing analytical testing.
- Experience in an ISO 9001:2008 or similar environment.
- Experience in a cGMP environment preferred.
- Auditing/inspecting experience a plus.
- Experience with Six Sigma DMAIC methodology a plus.
- Ability to use Minitab software a plus.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and customer requirements.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.