Quality Control Technician
Responsible for verification of packaged materials, sub-assemblies, finished products to Quality procedure and Quality Standards. This may include verification of conformance to established standards and specifications.
- Perform basic visual inspection of shipping material & products according to established procedures.
- Document inspection results using Excel.
- Maintain electronic quality documentation files such as, inspection records, within an electronic database.
- Read and interpret documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), PDAs and ECOs.
- Train Inspectors on company SOPs
- Interface with other functions and departments as required.
- When required perform Final Inspection activities
- Inspect, measure and/or test manufactured devices to established methods and standards.
- Utilize various inspection tools, such as rulers, DVMs, Power Supplies, Defib/Pacer Analyzers, custom fixtures etc. per procedures to backup QC inspection.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read procedures
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.