Are you looking for a career with a global company that encourages career growth? Look no further and apply today!
Job Title: Service Assembler
Location: Rochester, NY
Shift: 3rd shift
What you will do:
- Responsible for performing a variety of repairs and upgrades as required on assigned product line(s)
- Builds/repairs products to instructions provided in Process Details and Service Bulletins or from approved samples
- Responsible for removing and replacing defective or damaged electronic assemblies
- Follows instructions in Workmanship Standards Book
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of experience soldering
- 1-2 years of Electro-mechanical assembly
- High school Diploma or GED
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.