Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company who has been operating for over 25 years needs a dynamic Test Technician to join a growing Service Repair team in Chelmsford, MA.
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Test Technician you will be responsible for:
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit re-certification
- Compile and document test results in paperless device history record and ensure compliance with QSR/ISO requirements
- Discuss technical problems encountered while testing with Group Leader or Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to be successful:
- Technical Degree / High School graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in testing complex EM assemblies
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP's and work instructions
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including: oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.