Are you looking for an opportunity to pair your love of the outdoors with your career? Our client in the North metro area, needs a Test Technician to join their growing team! This is a long term, contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Operation of lab test equipment (Data Acquisition, MTS Hydraulic, UD Shaker, Pneumatic, PLC)
- Diligently follow established engineering procedures and technical specification documents
- Electronic/data recorder troubleshooting
- Multi-task multiple projects at one time
- Maintain strict confidentiality
Skills and Knowledge of the Test Technician:
- 2-year degree OR 5 years of experience in equivalent position
- Familiar with test lab environment
- Use SoMat Edaq data recorder
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong electronics background (DC Circuits)
- General Fabrication Skills (Machining/Welding)
- Power sports experience preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.