The Davis Companies is seeking a customer-focused ACA Representative
to assist our Affordable Care Act (ACA) Services team during our peak season. In this position, you will provide support to our UltiPro Employer ACA Services customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong multi-tasking skills and a deep understanding of how to provide exceptional quality service and effective communications with our customers. We are looking for someone to simplify our customers work lives in this time of unfamiliar compliance regulations and reporting requirements.
This position a 100% remote work from home opportunity.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide support for UKG ACA Employer Services customers
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and notifications to customers to ensure compliance
- Responsible for timely electronic filing for Year End ACA Filing on behalf of our customers
- Maintain the Ultimate Software internal support methodology and best practices
- Work directly with internal support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions both oral and written
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Associates’ degree or equivalent, two to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with UKG preferred
- One to two years’ experience in Benefits or HR industry preferred
- Working knowledge of HR and/or Benefits laws and regulations preferred
- Experience with Affordable Care Act regulations preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.