The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a large national organization in the Alpharetta area to help them identify 10 Benefit Specialists/Administrators. In this role, you will work in a team environment supporting our client’s customers with benefits enrollments. Our client's ideal candidate is a self starter with strong organizational skills who has prior HR/Benefits experience.
- Long term contract job opportunities with potential to go permanent.
- This position will start as a remote work from home opportunity transitioning into an office environment at a future date.
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process the following items for multiple customers in a timely manner with a high level of customer service and quality:
- Life events new hires haste enrollments Evidence of Insurability (EOI) forms dependent eligibility verification work status events appeals HSA administration appeals
- Quality audit check all plan rates during Open Enrollment/Renewal process for multiple customers.
- Complete customer data audits based on pre-defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Identify process improvement opportunities based on current workflows in the department and communicate with leadership
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in an internal HR Department preferred, but not required
- Experience with Benefit Administration Software and/or other HCM Benefits Administration technology solutions is preferred
- Software skills: Google Sheets, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to detail and process oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to effectively time manage and prioritize work tasks
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.