Sr Comp Analyst
6 Month Contract
Lowell, MA / Hybrid Remote
We are currently seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our Global Total Rewards team as a key contributor supporting the development, implementation, and administration of the company's global compensation programs.
- Perform job evaluations for new, existing, or re-defined jobs to determine internal equity, grade assignments, exemption status, and eligibility for variable pay plans. May conduct benchmarking reviews for groups due to organization or business process changes.
- Prepare ad-hoc compensation analyses and partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition on compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers.
- Perform analytical studies in a variety of areas, such as internal and external equity, competitive pay practices, incentive compensation, and emerging trends. Identify trends, draw conclusions and recommend policy and/or program changes.
- Assist in the administration of the annual compensation review cycle including managing timelines, auditing data, creating draft communications, delivering training, supporting compensation planning system, etc.
- Assist in the building and maintenance of career and pay structures.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree in business or equivalent preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of previous compensation/HR related experience.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) desirable
- Organized, detail oriented, flexible, innovative and able to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to consolidate and analyze data utilizing excel (vlookup functions, pivot tables, graphing).
- Experience with PayFactors or other market pricing programs
- High technology industry experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Radford, Comptryx and/or IPAS benchmarking surveys preferred.
- Familiarity with Global Career Framework a plus.
- Experience with equity plan administration a plus.
- Effective collaboration, communication, and writing skills.
- Results driven, disciplined, and demonstrates a sense of urgency. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.