Our client in New Castle, DE is seeking a highly organized and personable Customer Service Representative, in a high paced manufacturing corporate office. This is a long-term contract position.
- Issues quotations for products and services and processes orders within assigned territory.
- Confers with Sales Representative when additional information is necessary to facilitate completion of order.
- Examines completed order or quotation before submission for adherence to order specifications and Company policy.
- Keeps files on status of request orders.
- Reconciles accounts and resolves customer credit problems.
- Work with Exports
- Handles Letters of Credit
- Associate Degree preferred, or high school diploma with equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of applicable customer service experience.
- SAP experience desired but not required.
- Microsoft suite experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Vizio).
- Dynamics CRM experience preferred.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Professionalism with customers and sales personnel.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and possess interpersonal skills.
- Export experience is a plus.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.