Customer Service – Benefits Coordinator
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a large Human Capital Company to help with their Open Enrollment Support hiring. We are actively interviewing candidates for a temporary Customer Service - Benefits Coordinator position. In this role, you would provide phone and email support to employees with regards to enrollments and related questions through the Benefits Employee Engagement Center.
- Contract Length: 9 months.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM EST. (Your assigned work schedule will fall in that window)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with employees via phone and chat to help resolve questions they have regarding benefits and/or payroll.
- Assist employees in accessing and navigating benefits system.
- Educate employees on system enhancements related to benefits.
- Provide explanation of benefits option based on client summary plan descriptions.
- Assists with life event changes for newly eligible employees, marriages/births, and related dependent verifications.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with client benefits and HR managers.
- Correspond with benefit carriers to validate benefit coverage.
- Participate in system testing in preparation for Open Enrollment or new life events.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring client interactions via CRM system.
- Escalate non-routine inquiries and issues to Benefits Specialist and/or Benefits Manager.
- Participate in client related meetings as needed.
- Assist with client audits as requested.
- Assist with related special projects as needed.
- Other duties and/or daily tasks as assigned.
- AA Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior HR, Benefits, or Payroll experience a plus, but not required.
- Prior Professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.