5+ Month Contract
Remote based out of Weston, FL
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Support strategic event marketing programs (both in-person and virtual events), including: US national tradeshows, Canada tradeshows, UKG product web demos, corporate event sponsorships, and All Access sales events.
- Execute the vendor deliverables of an event sponsorship or tradeshow, which includes collaborating with other areas of the organization.
- Perform administrative tasks and special projects for the Strategic Marketing Engagements (SME) team.
- Sample support tasks:
- Manage process to capture and enter lead scanner info/attendee lists from events including leads reports/ business cards
- Order marketing materials on time and based on the individual event needs
- Coordinate the Canadian web demo registration details
- Research and qualify registrants on All Access reports
- Shipment of materials to events
- With CASL legislation in Canada, help with the process to capture and enter lead scanner info/attendee lists from events including leads reports/ business cards
- Help with Product Web Demos coordination
- Work on creative briefs for each event
- Update several platforms with event dates/details (ie. Outlook, internal and external sites, weekly sales newsletter)
- Social media support for the team
- Maintain team playbook
- Misc projects (ie. Updates on what events competitors are doing; creating slide decks; making lists of recommended restaurants at event cities for onsite team dinners, etc)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.