Sales Event Coordinator
6+ Month Contract
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Confirm event details with the sales rep via email, advise the team if changes need to be made, and update the seminar request on salesforce.
- Review the event details on the seminar requests and format venue address, start/end time correctly.
- Create Forms, and Campaigns in Eloqua for all seminar requests.
- Create Seminar requests Activity Reports.
- Proofread Test emails, add them to the 1st House Drop Campaigns in Eloqua and configure it. Once segments are added, check them, and approve for drop, as needed.
- Attach Mailing Lists tracking files (from dropbox) to the corresponding seminar request
- Assist with event reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.