In this role, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and producing assets to support a modern, global marketing organization. This role is primarily responsible for supporting the Demand Generation and Digital Marketing teams through thoughtful, creative design as part of an award-winning in-house design team.
The Graphic Designer will have expertise in best-practices regarding modern design principles digital file production, accessibility, and designing customer-centric experiences. This individual will collaborate with fellow designers, members of the marketing team, digital product team, digital operations team, content publishing team and various other organizations within the company.
This individual will need to be a strong team player, work well in a fast-paced environment, and be committed to consistently producing high-quality work. This role will be done mostly remote for now, with attendance at the Milford office required as necessary.
- In alignment with project goals, design, format, and develop assets and follow internal processes for review and approval.
- Prepare files for digital production.
- Understand and comply with corporate and product brand standards.
- Follow processes to upload files to digital asset management tool, archive files, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent professional education.
- 4+ years experience in a design or creative production role within an in-house marketing communications or agency environment.
- Must have solid skills/experience in design software: Expert or proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign – as well as Microsoft Office.
- Experience working within an Agile organization is preferred.
- Experience applying WCAG accessibility standards is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and with the ability to articulate ideas in a professional manner
- Solid understanding of good graphic design, typographic principles, as well as best practices for designing for digital, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own work and schedules and stay on top of deadlines.
- Position is currently remote, but with the potential for days in the office in the future.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.