• Builds trust-based, collaborative relationships with managers and employees at all levels of the organization.
• Support change initiatives and implement specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives. Support organizational restructuring activities as needed.
• Own and participate in various HR projects; these will require coordination of details, tracking, scheduling and tactical execution of project plans.
• Process transactional events in the HRIS throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
• Assist with the recruiting of hourly positions and temp to perm conversions activities.
• Provide HR support to ensure compliance with State, Federal laws and regulations and industry accepted standards.
• Provide and interpret HR guidelines and procedures as related to business unit and company.
• Assist the department with data integrity.
• Monitor the time keeping activity for all hourly employees in Kronos and administer the necessary adjustments.
• Facilitate New Hire Orientation and onboarding.
• Enter training records in the system and maintain training records (hard copies) orderly.
• Partner with the safety committee to help lead safety initiatives.
• File worker comp claims and maintain worker comp records.
• Coordinate charitable and employee activities.
• Help maintain EEO/AA programs and activities.
• Perform other tasks assigned by HR as needed.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.