HR Shared Services Rep
Searching for an HR Shared Services Rep. based out of New Castle, DE. This is a long term contract role.
The HR Shared Services Representative is the first point of contact for employees and managers on HR process, system and policy requests. The person in this role will assist in the implementation of the Global Shared Services department.
- Responds to customer inquiries, gather and process data, research and solve problems, maintain data integrity, and provide document support.
- Maintain a broad high level understanding of all HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Owns the case management process, including opening cases, and managing escalation where required.
- Process various HR forms related to new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, performance reviews, benefits, compensation and termination of employment. Inputs employee personal data into human resources information system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to address and resolve inquiries regarding policy and procedural items
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive or confidential information
- Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters’ people and teams to succeed