Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Member for a Long Term Contract position in the Milford, MA area.
Our Customer Service Team members are responsible for scheduling, customer communication, and implementing follow up and problem solving for scheduled Field Service technicians’ work. A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through and a positive attitude. Responsibilities include scheduling both major and minor repairs and overhauls as well as ongoing preventative maintenance work. Your ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
- Answer phones and receive requests for service, quotes and installation.
- Confirm with customer scheduling of work.
- Track progress, check work status of field technicians to ensure the timely servicing of customer orders.
- Opens and update work orders.
- Analyze customer problems and communicate their needs to technicians and supervisors.
- Assists in timecard entries, reviewing, closing and invoicing work orders.
- Maintains customer files.
- Passes on lead for work to other departments.
- Communicates with the credit department to ensure financial needs are met.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer needs.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, distribution, inventory, customer lists and financial reports.
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent, with college or trade school preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service environment.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.