Are you a motivated Recruiter with at least one year of experience supporting technical sourcing and hiring for Engineering and IT roles? Apply to this position today! Fully remote, well paying contract position!!!
The Junior Recruiter will provide support to the Talent Acquisition team which may include, sourcing, screening, scheduling, and coordinating interviews. The Junior Recruiter will ensure that a first-class recruiting experience is provided to candidates, hiring managers, and HR colleagues.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with reviewing and qualifying resumes for open positions
- Consult with TA Partners to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for open requisitions
- Complete initial candidate phone screens and recommend qualified candidates
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to help source for passive candidates for difficult to fill roles
- Manage temporary or part-time requisitions on an as-needed basis
- Communicate quickly and effectively with TA, internal stakeholders, and candidates to ensure a positive experience
- Participate in team meetings to discuss priorities and provide updates on current candidates in progress
- Input, maintain and track all aspects of candidate activity in the applicant tracking system
- Support the talent acquisition team with other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition coordination experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and external applicants
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System preferred but not required
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.