Senior Data Analyst - Marketing
Our client is going through an exciting transformation that will enable the company to serve its worldwide customers more effectively through intelligent and innovative service offerings.
The Marketing Data & Analytics Specialist will play a key role enabling data driven decisions at the executive and line management levels through the insights generated through disparate systems such as its CRM, Marketing Automation and Google Analytics. This person will have the opportunity help frame the narrative behind the numbers impacting the global Marketing business through fact-based story telling.
Further, this specialist will be a stakeholder in the process of improving the data management strategy for the services business.
- Assemble Global Marketing data into formats such as dashboards, scorecards, written reports, and presentations as determined appropriate through communication with stakeholders.
- Interpret service data using trend and correlation analysis, provide context for findings, highlight confounding variables, and provide insight into exceptions.
- Identify patterns within customer engagement data to improve our communication strategy
- Regular analysis of baseline campaign data to identify patterns that lead to improving conversion rates, increased deal size, and shorter time to close
- Work closely with marketers to understand marketing data requirements regarding how data enters, is standardized and processed, and how it moves through our systems
- Generate and distribute reports on a routine basis to internal stakeholders including but not limited to senior management, managers, support personnel, at both the global and regional level
- Identify opportunities for improvement that deliver tangible benefits and/or monetary value.
- Keep abreast of developments in the data analysis industry, act as a thought leader by engaging colleagues in active dialogue regarding industry trends and recommendations and implement best practices.
- BS/BSc in business, analytics or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with data from disparate sources, identifying trends, and providing insightful recommendations.
- Familiarity with project management principles.
- Experience creating dasboards with PowerBI.
- Proficiency extracting and reporting from SAP Analysis for Office and Salesforce Lightning is beneficial.