As a key member of the Customer Engagement campaign team, the Social Media Manager/Campaign Specialist
will be responsible for development and execution of our social media strategies to drive awareness and leads of Waters products and services. Working together with Marketing Managers, the Specialist will recommend and execute social media campaigns to support business initiatives.You will be expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content in conjunction with Marketing Managers
- Implement paid social media campaigns in conjunction with Marketing Managers
- Set up social media KPI’s and metrics reporting related to Campaigns, recommend data-driven tactical shifts going forward and establish best practices
- Develop social media calendar and manage Khoros tool for scheduling
- Oversee social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & other) in collaboration with Corporate Communications
- Execute tactical plans, coordinating with content writers, designers, social, production, localization, events, corporate communications, and digital channel teams. Integrate communications strategy and messages across all online and offline channels (i.e. email, website, social media, display) on a global basis
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 2-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to partner with multiple teams in a fast-paced always changing environment
- Experience in B2B marketing and demand generation
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.