Sr. Customer Comm Specialist
3 month contract
The Sr. Customer Communications Specialist is focused on delivering various types of communications to customers – about the company's products and services and other relevant subject areas of interest. In this position, the Sr. Customer Communications Specialist takes ownership of multiple communication projects and is responsible for writing, editing, proofreading, and coordinating content for customer delivery. Working closely with team members and designated representatives from across the organization, the Sr. Customer Communications Specialist manages assigned projects and develops customer-facing materials. The Sr. Customer Communications Specialist is a very demanding, intense position with tight deadlines and quick turnaround times. In addition to strong writing and editing skills, this individual must be very organized, able to expertly manage multiple projects at once and constantly stay on top of project details.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The list below is a guideline only. Other responsibilities will be assigned, as deemed appropriate by the manager.
- Develop clear, concise and strategic messaging for a variety of content, targeted at a broad set of customer segments. This includes but is not limited to general product and company information, product release-specific information, technology topics, learning opportunities and “how tos,” customer support news, and more.
- Write customer-centric technical content that uses the appropriate voice for a particular segment.
- Collaborate with teams and colleagues throughout the organization to understand business objectives, services value proposition, message and audience.
- Condense large amounts of messaging and information into succinct customer communications.
- Manage end-to-end content creation process, including obtaining approvals, fact-checking and editing/proofreading.
- Help ensure all communications maintain a high level of quality, feature a consistent tone and style, and support and reinforce the key messages and values of the company.
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in SaaS/cloud technologies highly desired
- Experience with use of Microsoft Office, strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of project ownership and accountability, ability to move projects forward and stay on top of project details and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to facilitate and participate in meetings and group settings
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on various tasks
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.