Senior Graphic Designer
3-4 Month Contract
The Senior Graphic Designer should have deep and demonstrated experience in creative development and core graphic design disciplines, including layout, color, and typography; qualified candidates should be able to successfully use this knowledge to execute compelling creative for the company. They must be well-organized, self-motivated, self-managed, and have excellent presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written. This position requires innovative thinking, knowledge of the business needs, design leadership, and the ability to communicate and influence design decisions along with the direction of creative team members and business partners. The candidate must exude efficiency and energy to fit in a fast-paced environment that is constantly reacting to evolving business needs. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for ensuring that creative projects meet their business objectives and deliverable dates, and that creative is on-brand, style guides are adhered to, and a high creative quality is met. The ability to work with enthusiasm, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team is critical. This role will need to partner closely with the Associate Creative Director to ideate and solve day-to-day creative needs. They will also be responsible for maintaining excellent working relationships with the creative team, creative director, internal and external stakeholders, and business partners.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop creative concepts and campaigns for print, including events and trade shows, direct mail, brochures, invitations, and infographics
- Develop creative concepts and campaigns for digital, including web, UX, social, email, video and animation
- Collaborate and brainstorm creative solutions with a team
- Provide creative expertise and leadership, mentor and inspire junior designers
- Build, develop, and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create, enhance, and maintain style and brand guidelines
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills and ability to effectively work with partners to brainstorm, strategize, design, and execute marketing programs
- Manage and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-7 years of experience in graphic design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Illustration, icon development, and infographic experience
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills 5-7 years of experience designing print and digital media from concept to completion including wireframes, mockups, storyboards, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience translating marketing and strategic briefs into engaging print and digital creative
- A portfolio link or samples must be provided for consideration
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.