Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you a goal driven Recruiter with experience in hiring top manufacturing talent?
Well regarded manufacturer in Andover, Ma is looking to add to their established and growing team! This role allow for on site, hybrid or remote recruiting.
Shift: Monday – Friday
What the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for:
- Oversee and manage full-cycle recruiting processes for various departments and functions.
- Engage with key stakeholders as a partner to align recruitment strategies with hiring needs.
- Plan and execute successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization (career fairs, campus, etc.)
- Support the development of TA programs and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and tools to ensure optimal performance
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
What you will need to be successful
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively evaluate quality candidates
- Experience managing multiple searches and relationships while meeting critical deadlines
- Workday experience desired, prior experience working in an ATS required
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.