We need your talent! Our Global Talent Acquisition (TA) organization is looking for an experienced Talent Attraction & Recruitment Marketing Manager to tell the company story, attracting top talent from around the world. This is a new role, reporting into the Senior Director of Global Talent Acquisition.
The Talent Attraction & Recruitment Marketing Manager will be responsible for Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies. You’ll develop ways to build brand awareness and attract new and diverse talent to the company.
Our organization is built on the principals of hard work, transparency, respect, and accountability. If this is the type of culture you excel in, then we look forward to speaking with you.
This is a virtual / remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States or Europe
The meaningful work you will be asked to lead:
- Develop strategies to attract talent through email and social media marketing campaigns, job board postings, events, speaker opportunities, etc.
- You’ll manage third-party partnerships with organizations such as National Society of Black Engineers, Out in Tech and PowerToFly to attract the best talent to Waters, with a keen focus on Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Develop a content strategy and manage the Waters career site to ensure we have a clear brand for talent attraction
- Lead the development and deployment of employment branding content generation
- Oversight and development of all external Talent Acquisition channels (LinkedIn Career page, Glassdoor, Indeed, WeChat, 51job, etc.)
- Partner with Internal Communications to generate employee awareness of recruiting programs, including our global referral program and career opportunities
- Build an engaging and unique job description / advertisement template
Abilities that will help you be successful:
- BA in Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Proven track record in executing successful employer branding / EVP / Talent Attraction marketing programs
- Understanding of employment branding practices
- Skilled in project management with a strong sense of urgency and follow through
- A strong writer, able to convey a narrative in a voice complimentary to the business
- A creative out of the box mind-set
- Passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.