Talent Development Coordinator
The Talent Development Coordinator role has been created to primarily to support the Talent Leadership team to execute on the talent agenda and to support successful rollout and execution of several key initiatives and programs across the globe. With talent as our top focus, this role will have an opportunity get involved with priority talent programs.This role will support the global talent team.
- Work closely with team to provide project management & co-ordination support for key projects such as leadership and management programs, talent review, engagement survey, career framework, and others.
- Supports the team in creation of material and communication to support rollout of various initiatives
- Provide reporting and analysis of data in support of our key processes such as engagement survey, performance management and Learning & Development. This includes working with large HR data sets inSAP and Excel to conduct analysis that drives decisions tied to strategic planning and measures success of all Talent Development programs.
- Responsible for creation, execution and management of training calendar and support logistics for training.
- Provide research and execution support to continuously improve process and administration of global talent development programs.
- Manage all external vendor relationships (and related budgets) and lead the contracting & billing process for new and existing vendors.
- Implements internal learning and feedback practices, accelerating the development of employees and increasing the effectiveness of the organization
- Act as the central point of contact for all employee inquiries related to open enrollment, performance management and other annual talent processes.
- 2-3 years of experience in Talent Development and/or related area of Human Resources.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, ability to produce high quality PowerPoint presentations a plus
- Strong operational and process skills with attention to details · Excel proficiency and the ability to report and analyze data
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while delivering high results; strong execution and organization skills
- Comfortable embracing existing technologies used in the Talent Development function; being willing to learn new technologies when necessary
- Clear communication skills, especially written/email communications
- Flexibility to react quickly to changing business needs