Our client's Field Services Organization is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professionals that are technical experts on product suite. As a Field Service Specialist, working for an industry leader, you'll join a global team of specialists that are crucial to ensure our clients legendary service for our customers who utilize our scientific instrumentation and software.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to provide technical expertise on innovative product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, SFC) for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused individual to join our renown Field Services Organization in the Los Angeles, CA area.
- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot and support the product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, SFC, Informatics)
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed
- Deliver system level training at customer sites
- Manage service inventory according to policies
- Issue field service reports daily to document work performed
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is desired, will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training and education
- 2 years of experience with installation, performance maintenance, troubleshooting, support and/or end user utilization of scientific instrumentation, preference for previous product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, SFC, Informatics)
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory
- Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems (CDS, SDMS, LIM, ELN)
- Overnight travel as required including international travel for training
- Must possess a strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with specific customer needs
- Personal sense of integrity
- Effective time management skills
- System level approach to problem solving
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.