Production Chemistry Technician II
The Davis Companies has an immediate need for a for a full-time Chemistry Technician working within a Life Sciences' Product Line of one of our premier clients in the Golden, Co area. Produces TOC calibration and QC standards, Conductivity and Turbidity standards, and other similar products.
- Manufacturing, analytical verification, packaging, and labeling of all Life Sciences products
- Documentation of production and packaging
- Inventory control of Life Sciences products
- Inventory and ordering of packaging supplies
- Processing, packaging, and shipping of daily customer orders
- Assist customers with technical support, MSDS and Certificate of Analysis requests
- Tasks assigned by Sr. Chem Tech who coordinates daily flow
- Assists other laboratory groups when needed
- Works with laboratory personnel concerning product / packaging issues
- Minimum B.S./B.A. in Chemistry or related field and/or 1-2 years of environmental laboratory related work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
- TOC Instrument experience would be a plus, basic lab experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fine motor skills and attention to detail
- Multitasking ability