Long Term Contract
Milford, MA / Remote
With ease of use and customer experience excellence becoming more and more of a differentiating factor, Waters is on a mission to change our culture and provide superior customer experience across all of our products, services, and solutions. While traditional analytical ‘performance’ remains a key attribute, increasingly users require more complete solutions that offer accessibility, dependability and deployability that ultimately deliver differentiated business value. Many factors are catalyzing these changes in requirements; some examples in the broader business environment include:
- Deskilling of workforce: Fewer experienced/qualified scientists who are able to effectively adopt/utilize LCMS based solutions ?
- Increasing regulatory requirements (leading to increased need for advanced characterization/analytics) e.g. Increasing rigor required to commercialize therapies, increasing regulation associated with global food commerce
Waters has a state of the art Customer Experience Design Center (XDC) to support the customer excellence strategy across all of our products, services and solutions. This enables us to observe how users interact with our products in a monitored yet natural-looking environment. Waters is looking for an experienced and passionate Experience Design Researcher who can design, develop, execute and support customer experience activities through the XDC. We need someone with finesse and a leaders’ voice who can do their best work under deadline whilst driving a complex set timeline of tasks.
- Experience executing a variety of quantitative CX research methods: designs and executes against research methodologies (surveys, website feedback streams, usability studies, etc)
- Creates and delivers post project analyses including executive summaries, data dashboards, retrospectives, satisfaction surveys and follow-ups
- Ability to identify best methods to accomplish research goals
- Works closely with experience design center project manager and director
- Maintains effective communication channels both within the team and with sponsors, stakeholders and senior management
- Advocates for the importance of customer voice across departments
- Collaborates and interacts with individual customer contacts typically to recruit participation within the XDC, involving 1-1 interactions
- Takes proactive ownership of problems and demonstrates self-development
- Generates new ideas and accepts new challenges and adapts to change
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of data organization, analysis and visualization
- Data dashboard experience with platforms such as Qualtrics, Tableau, SmartSheet, Google Analytics or others
- Strong proven written, verbal, Excel and PowerPoint communication skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Survey platform experience
Knowledge and application of statistics in a work setting Industry certification in customer experience or user experience Experience within an analytical instrument/scientific software vendor
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.