Senior Software Test Engineer
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Senior Software Test Engineer with a talent for testing and building quality software. You will work as part of cross functional Agile team and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas through global collaboration.
- Work with Partners to establish quality procedures centered around interface adherence.
- Review submissions from Partners to determine interface adherence.
- Work with internal groups to define interface adherence testing standards.
- Write up process documents used by Partners and Internal groups to define interface adherence.
- Be able to drive the process to automated.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar field) or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 5+ years hands on experience in software quality assurance, manual testing, system integration and development of Test Automation Framework
- Ability to do peer-reviews of software requirements and design documents
- Ability to perform reviews of manual and automated test scripts
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile team environment Strong written, presentation and general communication skills
- Proven record developing and executing software test protocols for complex medical devices
- Strong knowledge of Integration and Debugging of complex electro/mechanical systems.
- Strong experience with Windows, bug tracking and version tracking software and processes (JIRA, Git, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Ability to multitask effectively across projects when required
- Excellent communication (oral and written), analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working within a multi-geographic team