We are looking to hire a Material Handler to join our team. In this role you will perform a variety of warehouse duties, with an emphasis on benching, unbenching, crating and uncrating Mass Spectrometry equipment in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to become a valued team member in a world-class specialty measurement company.
- Crating/Uncrating MS Instrumentation
- Storage and warehouse management.
- Picking and packing instruments ready for shipment
- Preparing shipments.
- Packing materials for transportation
- Working with Operations to receive large goods.
- Miscellaneous duties assigned by supervisor
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, including the following: Pallet Jack, Hand Truck, and Step Ladder
- Basic math skills with emphasis on addition and subtraction
- Familiar with warehouse safety procedures
- Sound communication skills, which includes the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to comprehend and exchange verbal and written instructions
- Administration skill, which include the ability to organize and record data neatly and accurately by paying close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Able to work overtime on short notice during peak workload periods
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.