Currently seeking for Material Handler Lead on 1st shift in Nixa, MO.
Our client is a food and agricultural safety diagnostics company with more than 25 years of experience in the development and manufacturing of rapid mycotoxin testing solutions. Our global sales, customer service and technical service team spans over 100 countries helping producers, processors and exporters to ensure that human and animal foods meet global regulatory limits for mycotoxins.
Material handlers work closely with production and customer service staff to provide our customers with quality products in a timely manner.
- Provide day-to- day leadership of department including hands-on work
- Train and support employees
- Ensure accuracy of order packing
- Maintain established procedures and records
- Manage warehouse inventory to meet JIT principle
- Maintain work flow by monitoring shipping/receiving processes
- Communicate with customer service and production leads/supervisors to ensure timely delivers for customer orders
- Pull/pack orders with focus on accuracy relating to part number, quantity, lot numbers, and expiration dates
- Accurately receive inventory into SAP upon receipt confirming quantities with purchase order
- Load/unload outgoing/incoming product
- Maintain shipping and warehouse supplies
- Demonstrates capacity and ability to lead, coach, manage processes, monitor department expenses and develop effective warehouse plan
- High school diploma preferred
- Warehouse experience related to picking/packing customer orders preferred
- Computer literate
- Ability to be fork lift certified
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.