Searching for a Material Handler on 1st shift located in Eden Prairie, MN. Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and stocking in-bound material.
- Filling KAN BAN bins.
- Picking and Packing Domestic and International shipments.
- Receiving finished goods
- Misc. duties assigned by supervisor
- At least 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment, High School graduate, GED or equivalent
- Ability to operate material handling equipment – Pallet Jack and Step Ladder
- Basic math skills with emphasis on addition and subtraction
- Familiar with warehouse safety procedures
- Good communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, and to follow and exchange verbal and written instructions
- Administration skills including the ability to organize and record data neatly and accurately by paying close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Able to work overtime on short notice during peak workload periods
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds