Warehouse Stockroom Associate
Under direct supervision, responsible for supporting maximum stockroom efficiency for incoming and outgoing inventory. Provide support to Materials staff as needed.
This is a 1st shift position from Monday - Fridays, 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM, pay rate is $15.00/hr.
Long-term contract, can go on perm if performance and attendance is up to par.
- Assemble, count, receive, label, stock, pick, pack, process, and deliver materials.
- Maintain organized and clean work area employing all safety rules and regulations.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly 5S improvement activities, as well as assigned tasks and responsibilities under management direction, on time and in accordance with department objectives and standard operating procedures.
- Identify issues and escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Participate in meetings.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, providing back-up or assistance as needed.
- Consistently meet quality and efficiency standards for primary job function and at least 3 secondary job functions.
- Safely operate equipment and machinery, including pallet jacks and forklifts
- Complies with ISO 9001 procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One to two (1 – 2) years of stockroom experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical (arithmetic) skills as well as knowledge of basic computer application and touch typing skills are essential.
- Must be able to use hands and arms in handling, positioning, and moving materials repetitiously as well as lift 35 lbs. consistently.
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.