Are you an experienced and motivated Accountant with experience using visualization tools like Power BI? Do you have a passion for being involved in financial modeling and reporting? If working as a key player on a small team of 6 in the medical device field sounds intriguing to you, apply to this direct position with your resume today!
Position Description and Focus:
General accounting experience, they use Microsoft suite but if someone has experience with visualization tool (Power BI or the Like) would be huge plus.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team! Reporting to the Controller and working closely with the CFO and the entire Finance Team, ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience managing financial data, plans, and financial models. Strong preference for a candidate with previous experience in data manipulation and visualization products – e.g. Microsoft Power BI – or an interest in learning to use such tools. This role is ideal for someone interested working in a hands-on, dynamic, and growing organization.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Provide and maintain a variety of financial data
- Maintain and update corporate financial models and plans
- Analyze and project various aspects of organization financial performance
- Prepare analysis of divisional and departmental financial performance
- Build online reports / dashboards to inform management and company operations using data from ERP system
- Use professional concepts and organization policies and procedures to solve a wide range of problems in imaginative and practical ways
- 2 to 5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree with a major in finance, accounting, data analytics or similar discipline
- Demonstrated accounting, analytical, and database software skills
- Strong Excel skills; proficient in MS Office suite
- Previous experience, or interest in learning, data aggregation and visualization tools, particularly Microsoft Power BI
- Comfort with varied data sets and data analytics techniques
- Previous experience, or interest in learning, cost accounting preferred
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to shift priorities as needed and meet deadlines
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.