Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Accounting Specialist to join a growing team in Memphis, TN.
- The Accounting Specialist will help the company with the day-to-day financial tasks.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable along with payroll and bank account reconciliation tasks.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable using accounting SAP B1 and other programs
- Handle accounts payable for different vendors
- Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes were used.
- Compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges to ensure bills are recorded accurately and timely
- Make certain bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Prepare invoices due for payment
- Bank reconciliation
- Issues payments to vendors as approved.
- Processes payroll and performs all associated tasks.
- Generates monthly reports for management as needed.
Annual salary: 45K
- Proven working experience processing payables
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.