Accounts Payable Coordinator - Direct Hire - Taunton, MA area
We have a manufacturing client looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist, reporting directly to the Controller, with experience working in a MFG or Job Based environment, ideally. And, with a background in Accounts Payable, accounts receivable, processing payments, misc. invoicing, some time card entry, working with purchasing and shipping / receiving etc...
Budgeted Salary Range
: 50-65k + benefits, PTO, holiday, 401k etc..
- Accounts Payable
- Daily matching & entry (to Jobboss) of AP Invoices
- Weekly check run processing- cutting Checks & Entry into CashPro (Bank of America online)
- Researching & reconciling any discrepancies in received amounts/invoiced amounts
- Working closely with Purchasing Manager to resolve discrepancies
- Cash Receipts
- Daily processing of checks & wires received from customers
- Use of remote deposit scanner for processing deposits (Bank of America online)
- Posting of Cash Receipts in Jobboss
- Accounts Receivable Invoicing
- Periodic assistance with processing Invoices for Customer Spare Parts Orders/Service Orders
- Periodic assistance with Credit & Collection calls regarding Spare Parts Invoices
- Credit Card Processing
- Monthly processing of payments on the Company credit Cards
- Monthly reconciliation of Credit Card Statements
- Daily entry of Timesheets into Jobboss System
- Daily entry of Employee’s hours into Excel spreadsheet used for Payroll Processing
- Backup for Receptionist when needed
- 3+ years of experience - AP/AR background (and ideally in a machine shop or MFG environments)
- Experience with an ERP or MRP like a Jobboss - ie. SAP, Oracle, etc.. (we will train on the software)
- Willing to wear different "hats" as needed.
- Willing to work on-site in a fully vaccinated office
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.