Are you a professional versed in Compensation Analysis? Would you like to join a high power team and industry leader in the field of advanced instrumentation spanning medical device, life sciences and industrial technologies? If so, this role could be the next great career move for you! Apply with your Word formatted resume today!
We are adding a Compensation Analyst who can be a valuable member of our Total Rewards team. This role will be successful in being agile with detailed financial analysis with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The role will be working with HR Business Partners, HR Operations and Finance, as needed. Inquisitiveness, strong mathematical and Excel skills are essential. This highly effective team member will play a key part as:
- Key support for global compensation and benefits during M&A integration efforts; several initiatives underway
- Actively participate in the successful implementation and administration of Workday Advanced Compensation, including our short-term and long-term incentive programs and merit cycle
- Key contributor to significant global compensation projects including new global grades, survey benchmarking, global salary structure design and implementation.
- Provide ad hoc analytical compensation support and job assessments, market pricing analysis as needed, may lead market pricing data collection and analysis efforts.
- Research and evaluates external competitiveness and internal alignment; research industry trends and provides recommendations.
- Other projects and duties as required, including proactive data audits and reconciliations
What will you bring to the team, along with your curiosity is:
- Bachelor’s degree with Finance, Accounting, Economics and/or Mathematics preferred emphasis
- Minimum three years of related experience
- Working knowledge with Workday
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
We welcome candidates who may be looking for flexible work arrangements and remote working.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.