Are you an outdoor enthusiast who wants to live, work and play in the White Mountains? Davis Cos is currently partnering with a well established manufacturer in the beautiful lakes region of NH. This is a great direct hire opportunity to join this team, as a Controller!
This position reports directly to the Sr. Finance Director of North America and will work closely with the Plant Manager and his team to develop financial management strategy and contribute to the continued development of the organization's strategic goals. We are looking for an analytically minded financial controller that will work with both Operations and Sales to improve profitability and business performance. They will identify process improvement opportunities and partner with local management to ensure improvements and solutions are implemented.
- Take a direct role and oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organization. Self-perform many critical tasks. Ensure credibility by providing timely and accurate financial statements, analysis of budgets, financial trends and work with the sales and operations teams on forecasting.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory interaction.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and implementing cost savings initiatives (GOWIN, PPV) and process improvements to support continuous improvement of Operations and improve financial performance of the site.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and report out on key financial metrics during monthly operational review with executive team. Manages staff for accounting and record keeping functions and ensures timeliness of plant performance, i.e. monthly closings, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Inventory, etc.
- Performs or assists in administrative functions for company including; insurance, banking, cash management, taxes (payroll, property, sales, income), 401K plans, etc. Manage assets, revenue chain, credit & collections, and cash. Identify and pursue opportunities for reducing working capital. Maintain a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism to Corporate.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are adhered to comply with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws for financial and tax reporting. Oversees preparation of budgets and manages all records and accounts for periodic annual audits. Review spending requests for capital expenditures, research and development projects, and major expense projects and provide financial guidance on plant investments.
- Develop cost and pricing rate structure for government bids.
Have a BS in Finance/Accounting and 7 plus years of progressive accounting experience? Please apply apply today!
Very competitive salary and benefits package.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.