Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the medical device industry needs a dynamic Senior Internal Risk Auditor to join a growing team in Durham, NC. This position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Senior Internal Risk Auditor
- Partner with audit leadership to expand IA services beyond SOX compliance including financial, operational, and strategic audits.
- Planning assigned audits, coordination with client management, completion of a comprehensive risk assessment and the development of appropriate audit test steps.
- Execute audit test steps and documents related Workpapers to support conclusions reached and drafts observation logs and audit reports summarizing conclusions.
- Interact with management and stakeholders to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement; develop business partner relationships
- Will be a key part of the expansion of Internal Audit services beyond SOX Compliance to include enterprise risk management, business and financial audits and creates a department that is closely aligned with industry best practices
- Design, implement and execute internal audits
- Assist with ERM and IA risk assessments and developing the IA plan
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, business or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with system implementation and process change audits
- Relevant professional certifications preferred (CPA or CIA)
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.