Are you looking for an Accounting opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Steel industry needs a dynamic SR Accounting Administrator to join a growing team in Memphis, TN. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
SR Accounting Administrator
- Reports to the Accounting Supervisor, will be responsible for variety of general accounting functions and financial related projects.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, scrap inventory transactions, alloy, and refractory transactions.
- Perform month-end and year-end financial statement preparation.
- Involved in cross training in various functions within the finance department.
- Utilize technical skills to create charts and graphs for visual understanding.
- Manage intercompany transactions with other divisions.
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- 2-year Accounting degree
- Strong computer skills that include experience with all Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work overtime on weekends and holidays.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.