Do you have Customer Service experience and are looking for a great new opportunity? A HVAC company in Memphis, TN is looking to add a full-time customer service professional to their team! This innovative company has been driven to meet their customers HVAC needs faster and more cost efficiently. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with lots of opportunity for growth.
Customer Service Professional
- Answer incoming telephone calls and greets customers who walk in the store.
- Handle multiple customers and customer requests simultaneously while maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
- Research and source product for customers using a variety of tools, including point-of-sale computer system, catalogs, websites, JXI, and industry and store contacts.
- Enter sales orders into point-of-sale computer system for invoicing or cash payments. Processes customer returns and warranties following company guidelines.
- Follow up promptly on all customer requests for information, quotes, alternative parts and delivery dates. Proactively communicates with customers about any expected delays or issues with their order.
- Maintain the highest standards in cleanliness and appearance of the showroom through stocking shelves, housekeeping, creating displays, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints and disputes in a timely, professional manner that balances customer requests with business needs.
- Prepare and issue sales quotes following company guidelines.
- Follow up on quotes to secure Sales Results and Responsibilities.
- Prepare and issue sales quotes following company guidelines and follow up on quotes to secure sales.
- Educate customers/prospects re: the variety of products available for sale.
- Promote surplus, sale, discounted and obsolete inventory to customers in order to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Communicate unexpected increases or decreases in product demand and inventory to purchasing or management.
- Maintain knowledge of new and existing products and inventory by participating in training, industry catalogs and web sites, and seeking knowledge.
- Knowledge of HVAC industry a plus!
- Experience with online search engines, Microsoft Excel.
- Customer service and sales driven mindset.
Salary - $31,200 annually
Monday - Friday; some Saturdays are required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.