The HR Administrator provides HR administrative support to the site.
- Preparation & administration for recruitment, e.g., advertising, resume screening, recruitment requisitions, job offer packets, background checks, etc.
- Undertake on-boarding, orientation/induction of new hires in line with prescribed procedures.
- Generate and maintain employee files and records (manual and automated e.g., in ADP).
- End to end processing of Fremont payroll liaising with third party payroll service provider.
- Preparation of various payroll related reports for management.
- Create and run reports using the company HR systems (payroll, performance management, benefits, etc.).
- Generate and collate data for MCRS reports & MC/HR reports.
- Manage the healthcare plan open enrolment process for Fremont.
- Undertake pre-defined administration associated with the Health & Well-Being Program and BAC program.
- Assist and advise site management team on the deployment of prescribed HR processes, policies and procedures including annual employee surveys.
- Support the annual pay review process by preparing pay award letters on behalf of line management
- Liaise with HRBP Head of Global HR where required about any issues regarding employees/employment matters, including employee relations.
- Coordination & monitoring of T&A, absence & holiday processes for employees.
- Ensure HR policy documents (e.g., site handbook) are up to date & compliant with employment legislation and policies in consultation with HRBP and site management.
- Deal with routine HR inquiries where necessary.
- Maintain training records and skills matrices as applicable.
- Undertake other tasks compatible with the aforementioned level of responsibilities including administrative support for the Fremont site and on ad hoc projects (Site or HR driven).
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.