Technical Support Representative
We have a client in the greater Atlanta area in search of a Technical Support Representative. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. The representative is responsible for working with dealers/customers on any technical support needs for their Forklift division. They will support all North America covering over 60 dealers.
Pay rate: 50-55k D.O.E
- Be the product specialist on all parts associated.
- Work with Product Support and Service departments in the investigation of product issues and resolution.
- Provide information on backordered parts to dealers.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Dealers.
- Develops and maintains database of FAQ related to technical product information.
- Work with all Dealers to ensure maximum uptime for the customer.
- Will be the go-to person on all parts related issues. Will go into warehouse and put hands on parts that are issues.
- Provide measurements and in detail reporting of parts needed to dealers. (Calipers, tape measure)
- Technical experience is needed. (Forklift or Automotive Mechanical)
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to details
If you would like to apply directly to this job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.