Mechanical Design Engineer ($70-85K/year)
The Davis Companies is currently partnering with a manufacturing company located in Kennesaw, GA who is looking to add a Mechanical Design Engineer to their team due to company growth and an increase in business. This is a direct hire position with a full benefits package. The Hiring Manager is actively interviewing and is looking to hire ASAP!
• Design of process manufacturing equipment
• Function as internal technical point of contact within the project with limited responsibility and authority for model/drawing accuracy and verification, and mechanical function of assemblies.
• Interface with other internal departments including project management, purchasing, field service, manufacturing, and sales
• Experience designing industrial equipment with Solidworks
• Ability to perform structural design, thermal expansion and heat transfer, fluid flow and mechanical drive calculations.
• Ability to analyze and select parts, alloys, and piping components
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.