Are you an experienced Engineer with a strong desire to work with a top-notch team in Southern NH in sensor technologies? If so, this could be the next great career move for you, apply today!
We develop some of the world's most sophisticated magnetic field sensors. This role is focused in the sensor application and product development engineering group. Additional responsibilities include management of purchased parts including working with suppliers and our supply chain group as an advocate for the sensor business unit. This associate will work with Team Center and SAP to support Sensor product creation, application engineering and manufacturing launch activities. As a Sensor Applications Engineer there will be project work, such as product creation in Team Center / SAP and the coordination of purchase / runoff of external tooling. Successful applicants are expected to have design experience with electro-mechanical products.
• Works with customers, sales representatives and applications engineering to understand customer requirements and delivers product solutions; creates product concepts which are simple, reliable, cost effective, and capable of meeting or exceeding customers’ requirements.
• Tests and creates feasibility studies for technical applications of sensor products.
• Researches, analyzes, and plans the control system design for products in accordance with product requirements and customer specifications; Documents, implements, and tests applicable design requirements for production.
• Delivers technical proposals in support of quotations and orders. This includes drawings, calculations, specifications and other technical information.
• Partners with the supply chain function to identify and develop component suppliers; validates supplier capabilities and ensures compliance with product and performance specifications
• Oversees pre-production and prototype activity in-house and with partner plants; reviews and analyzes product performance data
• Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, participating in Product Quality Planning activities and Six Sigma activities, and supporting other business priorities as directed by internal customers.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline; Masters preferred
• A minimum of 4 years related experience in Product/Applications Engineering with similar products
• Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with customers and cross-functional team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Hands on electrical or mechanical assembly experience
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Good problem solving skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.